What is Medicare?
Medicare is the federal health insurance program for:
- People who are 65 or older
- Certain younger people with disabilities
- People with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant, sometimes called ESRD)
If you are soon to be eligible for Medicare and want to find out what your options are, we can make the process easy. We have extensive experience with Medicare Insurance. Whether you are leaving a group employer plan, or a spouses plan, or maybe you’re aging in to Medicare at the age of 65, we can help.
How we help with Medicare Insurance
- Choosing the right Medicare Supplement plan
- Understanding Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage
- How to choose the most cost-effective prescription drug plan
- How to minimize your out-of-pocket expenses
- Understanding enrollment periods and penalties
- How to avoid higher Medicare premiums